High-quality hand stretch film in Efekt Plus
Hand stretch film, as the name indicates, is used for hand wrapping of goods. The most popular in this group of products is standard film of guaranteed stretch between 120% and 150%. Thin film of 8-12 µm serves best when packing lightweight rounded products, such as plastic bottles. The film of 12-20 µm is intended for securing goods in cardboard boxes and other packaging. Thick film of 20-40 µm is used for securing heavy duty assortment, such as bricks, pavement blocks or metal products.
The fully automated production lines allow for stretch film packing in cardboard boxes of 6 rolls each.
Hand Stretch film packing in cardboard boxes has many advantages:
- Protection against light and UV radiation
- Packaging recycling (e.g. heat-recovery incineration)
- Protection against mechanical damage
- Packaging as a carrier for advertisement
- Minimum use of warehouse space